Eternity stars Index du Forum

Eternity stars Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Cruz De Navajas Mecano Mp3 Download

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Eternity stars Index du Forum >>> (¸.·´¯)¸,ø¤°`Eternity stars`°¤ø,¸(¯`·.¸) >>> Salon des Diplomates
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
saidimai

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Avr - 23:33 (2017)    Sujet du message: Cruz De Navajas Mecano Mp3 Download Répondre en citant

Cruz De Navajas Mecano Mp3 Download > shorl.com/kitrebekevujy

Cruz De Navajas Mecano Mp3 Download

c4f0c62c2d
SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe22,65322K LoadingDm G C Am G Y si encima le toca hacer caja, despdete, Dm G casi siempre se le hace de da- Duration: 5:01Sergio RThere are at least two bands by the name Mecano 1Show more Mecanos debut coincided with La Movida Madrilea, a sociocultural movement that occurred in Spain during the 1980 read more Track Name: Esclavas Pelas la mscara con la identidad que te dieron al nacer Sacerdotes que hierven Sacerdotes que te hierven la piel Sacerdotes que hierven mscaras de piel Nadie te reconoce Nadie te reconocer Nadie te da identidad Eres esclava de la sociedad Esclavas Obligadas a retroceder Sacerdotes que te hierven la piel Te hierven para poseer Esclava Ante sus ojos eres esclava Track Name: Las personas son bestias Sangre se derrama para el ser superior Las bestias al nacer se esconden en el vientre Acto sin voluntad, no podemos valorarnos Somos sadistas del apego, no podemos detenerlo T eres agua, yo soy fuego Y en tu mano leo lo incierto Track Name: Parsitos Canbales sombros del vaco Su hambre altera tus sentidos Por tu nuca entra su destino Desintegra tus sentidos Cerebros humanos mimetizan los escombros Se meten por debajo de tus ojos Cerebros humanos mimetizan los escombros Y te guan Track Name: Suna Entre dunas y el silencio Entre Anubis y el comienzo Entre dunas y los cuerpos Entre esfinges y los templos Benditos entre rabes albinos Benditos entre Osiris y el Nilo Benditos entre rabes albinos Iniciados por Osiris y el Nilo Entre dunas y los cuerpos Entre esfinges y los templos Entre dunas y el silencio Entre Anubis y el comienzo Suna Bendita por Suna Track Name: SPK La mano de la enfermedad es poder de produccin La mano de la produccin es la destruccin Somos el nico valor de uso Nuestro futuro, su eminencia Para la revolucin, somos armas Somos combustin, somos armas Internas contradicciones que afectan mi consciencia Alternas supersticiones que me alientan Nuestro futuro, su eminencia Nos aslan, nos enferman Track Name: The Mirror Breaks we walk in fear and trepidation count the rows of dead while the murderer plays his trumpet for the ones that he has led and theres nothing much that can be done for we're few while you're still strong and the big boys laugh to see such fun and the little girl cries cos she knows whats wrong you may think i don't know anything you may think i've got it wrong but i know what it means when i hear the hangman whistling his song and the knives so sharp in whitehall are the knives they keep for us and the only weapons we've got are our hopes and fragile love theres many pints of blood upon the hands that rule the earth though for every body dragged out another one gives birth and the children have the world one day and i hope they use it well and i wish their elders all the best and i hope they burn in hell and then the sun goes down and leaves me with the night where i suffer with the ghosts and still more fright and the mirror breaks i stand alone, alone and i light another cigarette and drown and the big boys laugh to see such fun and the little girl cries cos she knows whats wrong Sign in Add translations 1,955,818 views 6,716 Like this video? Sign in to make your opinion countBrothers Nacho and Jos Mara Cano, along with singer Ana Torroja, formed the band in 1981

Dm G C Am G Y Mara se moja las ganas en el caf, Dm G magdalenas del sexo convexoParsitos 03:51 lyrics buy track 4Category Music License Standard YouTube License Show more Show less Loadingcerrartags tags: punk dance-pop darkwave goth post-punk Mexico City license all rights reserved You can change this preference below.

yola araujo download free mp3beneath the surface john hargrove downloadtokyo ravens op full mp3 downloadvampire knight theme song free downloadsimcity buildit hack ios no downloadmaa ka dil pk song downloadidea net setter huawei software downloadelgato software download windows 7bhojpuri holi song video downloaddubstep dance songs 2012 download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 29 Avr - 23:33 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Eternity stars Index du Forum >>> (¸.·´¯)¸,ø¤°`Eternity stars`°¤ø,¸(¯`·.¸) >>> Salon des Diplomates Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation