Eternity stars Index du Forum

Eternity stars Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Chris Connor Ballads Of The Sad Cafe (1959)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Eternity stars Index du Forum >>> (¸.·´¯)¸,ø¤°`Eternity stars`°¤ø,¸(¯`·.¸) >>> La Taverne de Eternity Stars
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
saidimai

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Juil - 17:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: Chris Connor Ballads Of The Sad Cafe (1959) Répondre en citant

Chris Connor Ballads Of The Sad Cafe (1959) > shorl.com/sudologylabu

Chris Connor Ballads Of The Sad Cafe (1959)

8f8b5ab2cb
(I'm....Afraid)....The....Masquerade....Is....Over,....recorded....in....1959....(available....on....the....Japanese....release....Misty).....In...late...1952,...Christy...returned...to...the...Kenton...band...for...some...sporadic...engagements....More....Images....Edit....Master....Release....Chris....Connor....‎–....Sings....Ballads....Of....The....Sad....Cafe....Genre:....Jazz....Style:....Soul-Jazz,....Big....Band....Year:....1959....Tracklist....These....Foolish....Things....3:35....Bargain....Day....3:12....The....End....Of....A....Love....Affair....3:54....Glad....To....Be....Unhappy....3:30....Ballad....Of....The....Sad....Cafe....4:55....Good....Morning....Heartache....4:22....Something....I....Dreamed....Last....Night....4:26....Lilac....Wine....4:53....One....For....My....Baby....4:51....Versions....(3)....Cat#....Artist....Title....(Format)....Label....Cat#....Country....Year....SD....1307,....1307....Chris....Connor....Sings....Ballads....Of....The....Sad....Cafe....‎(LP)....Atlantic,....Atlantic....SD....1307,....1307....US....1959....Sell....This....Version....1307....Chris....Connor....Sings....Ballads....Of....The....Sad....Cafe....‎(LP,....Album,....Mono)....Atlantic....1307....US....1959....Sell....This....Version....709482....Chris....Connor....Sings....Ballads....Of....The....Sad....Cafe....‎(CD,....Album,....RE)....Hallmark....Music....&....Entertainment....709482....UK....2010....Sell....This....Version....Reviews....Add....Review....[m520684]....Master....Release....Edit....Master....Release....Data....Correct....Add....all....to....Wantlist....Remove....all....from....Wantlist....Marketplace....5....For....Sale....from....6.35....Vinyl....and....CD....Sell....Copy....Share....Statistics....Have:....28....Want:....13....Avg....Rating:....3.67..../....5....Ratings:....3....Lists....Add....to....List....Chairs....(Objects)....by....gatogato.........She....spent....the....next....seven....weeks....trying....to....secure....any....kind....of....singing....job.....She...occasionally...performed...in...New...York...and...surrounding...areas....Biography[edit].....She....abruptly....left....the....Kenton....band;....and,....by....fall....of....1953,....she....was....back....in....New....York.....By...1952,...Kenton...had...rotated...several...female...singers...as...replacements........

For..this..recording..Chris..had..a..new..arrangement..written...Connor...was...the...first...white...female...jazz...singer...to...be...signed...by...the...label....^....a....b...."Jazz....singer....Chris....Connor....dead".....When....she....informed....Kenton....again....of....her....impending....departure....to....pursue....a....solo....career,....she....remembered....Chris....Connor....and....recommended....her....to....Kenton.....By....June....1953,....Connor....found....the....constant....traveling....and....vocal....demands....of....nightly....performances....exhausting.....Label...Title...Format...Issued...Bethlehem...Records...Chris...Connor...Sings...Lullabys...Of...Birdland...10"...LP/CD...1954...Chris...Connor...Sings...Lullabys...For...Lovers...This...Is...Chris...12"...LP/CD...1955...Bethlehem's...Girlfriends...(with...Julie...London...and...Carmen...McRae)...1956...Chris...(a.k.a...The...Rich...Sound...of...Chris...Connor)...1957...Chris...Connor...Sings...Lullabys...Of...Birdland...Nina...Simone...And...Her...Friends...1959...Atlantic...Records...Chris...Connor...(mono)...1956...He...Loves...Me,...He...Loves...Me...Not...I...Miss...You...So...1957...Chris...Connor...Sings...The...George...Gershwin...Almanac...of...Song...A...Jazz...Date...With...Chris...Connor...1958...Chris...Connor...(stereo)...Chris...Connor...Sings...Ballads...of...the...Sad...Caf...1959...Witchcraft...Chris...in...Person...A...Portrait...of...Chris...1960...Double...Exposure...(with...Maynard...Ferguson)...1961...Free...Spirits...1962...No...Strings...(with...Bobby...Short,...Herbie...Mann,...and...LaVerne...Baker)...Atlantic...Records...(Japan)...The...Best...of...Chris...Connor...12"...LP/CD...1963...Misty...1975...Roulette...Records...Two's...Company...(with...Maynard...Ferguson)...1961...FM...Records...(Jazz/Folk)...Chris...Connor...at...the...Village...Gate,...Early...Show...and...Late...Show...1963...A...Weekend...in...Paris...1964...ABC-Paramount...Records...Chris...Connor...Sings...Gentle...Bossa...Nova...1965...Now!...1966...JVC...Records...(Japan)...Softly...and...Swinging...1969...Stanyan...Records...Sketches...1971...CBS/Sony...Records...(Japan)...Chris...Moves...1977...Progressive...Records...(Japan)...Sweet...and...Swinging...1978...Lobster...Records...(Japan)...Alone...Together...1979...Stash...Records...Love...Being...Here...With...You...1983...Applause...Records...Chris...Connor...Live...12"...LP...1983...EMI...Music...Japan...Three...Pearls...(with...Carol...Sloane...and...Ernestine...Anderson)...1984...Contemporary...Records...New...Again...1987...Classic...Alfa...Records...(Japan)...As...Time...Goes...By...1991...Angel...Eyes...My...Funny...Valentine...1993...Blue...Moon...1995...Highnote...Records...Haunted...Heart...2001...I...Walk...With...Music...2002...Everything...I...Love...2003.......On..ABC/Paramount..Records,..she..released..Sings..Gentle..Bossa..Nova..in..1965..and..Now!..in..1966...Chris....Connor....recorded....a....number....of....non-album....sides....for....Atlantic....Records....that....were....never....released.....Retrieved..March..31,..2011...She..became..proficient..on..the..clarinet,..having..studied..for..eight..years..throughout..junior..high..and..high..school.[2]...

EASEUS-Data-Recovery-Wizard-Professional-v7.0.0-with-Key-[TorDigger]Crossing lines 3x05 [HDTV]Emedia card cs version 7 full versionHandbook of pattern recognition and computer visionCrack direct mp3 joinerDescargar launcher dll para left 4 dead 2Disco 80-x - 80-90 (xMusic.me)Cakephp sample project source codeCarole King - Fantasy 1973 [EAC - FLAC] (oan)Carole King - Fantasy 1973 [EAC - FLAC] (oan)Dr.Ken.S01E01.Pilot.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-NTb[rartv]

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Juil - 17:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Eternity stars Index du Forum >>> (¸.·´¯)¸,ø¤°`Eternity stars`°¤ø,¸(¯`·.¸) >>> La Taverne de Eternity Stars Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation